--- Rave Review ---

"The finest blog to surface on the Internet in centuries... A real hoot it is!!"
the International Blog Analysis Foundation (IBAF)

Nov 24, 2009

Woman sleeping

I can't tell you who this person is but WGF and her are intimately intertwined in a legally binding, long-term relationship. She wishes to remain anonymous. While driving up highway 41 to visit WGF's in-laws one evening, during a nasty thunderstorm, WGF yelled back to me in the back seat. "Hey Ronny. Show her that sketch I did last night while she was asleep." I said "Sure thing bro." and he corrected me, "Don't call me bro Ronny.
And then, as I showed her the sketch she yelled, "That's not me!".
"What do you mean it's not you... yeah it is."

Not sure what medium used for this sketch and I can't really share my true opinion on this one, as far as capturing a likeness is concerned. Too many risks and nuances involved...."Gotta go... WGF is coming!"

No comments:

Post a Comment