--- Rave Review ---

"The finest blog to surface on the Internet in centuries... A real hoot it is!!"
the International Blog Analysis Foundation (IBAF)

Nov 24, 2009

I'll drink us a new home



I don't know for sure what he intended for this poem, but I think it's about struggling with alcoholism. I know that WGF went through some pretty rough years caused by abusing alcohol and I think this poem is about a drunk who's proud of 'drinking his wife a new home'.

This audio recording, and only known reading to exist to my knowledge was buried in a hidden folder on his computer marked "photos of snails". I was shocked to come across it and it's making me wonder what else he has hidden in falsely named folders on his computer. I've never even read this one in his notebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment